Monday 5 August 2013

AP TET Syllabus 2013

AP TET Syllabus 2013 APTET Exam Question Paper

Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh will be Conduct Andhra Pradesh TeacherEligibility Test (AP TET) on Sunday,01st September, 2013. The AP TETstructure and content of each part ofPaper-I and Paper-II of the fourth APTET, and the breakup of the total150 marks among various parts of the paper are given below -

STRUCTURE AND CONTENT OF APTET :
A. All questions in APTET - September 2013 will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking.
B. There will be two papers of APTET-September 2013.
(i) Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
(ii) Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
C. A person who intends to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).







Paper-I for Classes I to V : No of MCQs - 150

Structure and Content (All Compulsory) :








































SI. No

Subject

No. of

MCQs

Marks

01.

Child Development and Pedagogy

30

30

02.

Language I

30

30

03.

Language II (English)

30

30

04.

Mathematics

30

30

05.

Environmental Studies

30

30

Click Here To Download PDF File for ATTET Syllabus

No comments:

Post a Comment