Wednesday 25 September 2013

Department of Water Resources Recruitment 2013

 

Project Director, Orissa Community Tank Development Management Society,Department of Water Resources invites applications for recruitment and eventually engagement of the individuals for the 33 vacancies of Junior Engineer and Accountant post at District level on Contract basis of the requirement for the project and their satisfactory performance. Interested Candidates can apply before 15th October, 2013. More detailed information is mentioned below.

Number of vacancies : 33
Name of Post :
1. Junior Engineer : 31 vacancies
2. Accoutant : 2 vacancies


Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : 
1. Junior Engineer : Diploma in Engineering with min. 5 yrs  Experience in Construction works.
2. Accountant : B.Com/M.Com with Tally and 2 yrs of Experience.



Consolidated Remuneration : 
1. Junior Engineer : Rs. 20,000/-.
2. Accountant : Rs. 14000/-.

Last date for receiving Application through E-Mail Id :15/10/2013.
How to Apply : Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should apply in prescribed application format through their Personal Email Id to adm@octmp.nic.in . Applications will only be received through E-mail.



Detailed Advertisement and Application form are available in Project website : 
www.octmp.nic.in/career orwww.odisha.gov.in/advertisement

10 comments:

  1. acheter ray ban

    we provide full color printing on the discs. The print coverage is full encounter, this signifies the print spans from the outer edge to the interior hole of the disc. The discs are printed in a standard end that is inbetween a matt and gloss complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I identified your internet site through Google at the very same time as looking for a equivalent matter, your website came up, it appears great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love studying your publish. It is equally beneficial and interesting to me. I will arrive again once more to see your new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. maillot foot junior

    Often We do not set up on weblogs, but I want to state that this established up genuinely pressured me personally to do so! drastically superb publish

    ReplyDelete
  5. ヴィトン バッグ
    ヴィトン公式
    [url=http://www.dx275.com/ショルダーポシェット-9zn4k-15.html]ヴィトン公式[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  6. gucci ネクタイ
    gucci メンズ バッグ
    [url=http://www.dfyaqiuji.com/財布その他-weo-9.html]gucci メンズ バッグ[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Read, of course, far from my topic. But still, we can work together. How do you feel about trust management?!…

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heya this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs usee
    WYSIWYG editors or iif you havee to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience.

    Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

    ReplyDelete