Monday 11 November 2013

AWES Admit card 2013

Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has recently closed the online application form link for PGT, TGT and PRT posts. Few months ago, AWES has issued recruitment notification for filing 7000 vacancies of  Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher and Primary teacherPosts in 133 schools.


AWES will upload AWES Admit card 2013 on its official portal www.awesindia.in in third week of November, 2013 to get hassle free entry in Examination hall.



Important dates 
Date of Teacher Examination : 08-12-2013
Date of Downloading AWES Admit card : 15th Nov, 2013 on wards


Click here to Download the AWES Admit card 2013.

8 comments:

  1. Your home is valueble for me. Thanks!…

    ReplyDelete
  2. 938323 825698Dead written articles , Genuinely enjoyed reading . 94759

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... [Trackback]

    [...] There you will find 86976 more Infos: findjobalert.com/awes-admit-card-2013/ [...]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Website traffic doesn't come easy these days. It’s hard and it usually takes a long time. In many cases, too much time… So much that you might be ready to call it quits. Someone shared a website traffic service with me on my site and I thought I would share it with you. I was skeptical at first but I tried their free trial period and it turns out they are able to get hundreds of visitors to your website every day. My advertising revenue has increased tenfold. Check them out here: http://gmbal.com/2411e

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alshon Jeffery had a down game, just catching one of five targets, but he was very close to having a much bigger game on a few of those long passes on which he had a step. So I m taking this game as affirmation that both have good upside, but Marshall is still the go to guy.
    [url=http://www.kissjar.com/blogs/post/133]http://www.kissjar.com/blogs/post/133[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you’re blog via Google and I have to say. A Massive Thank you very much, I thought that the post was very educational I will come back to see what further great information I can recieve here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the useful facts you supply inside your articles. I am going to bookmark your web site as well as check out one more time the following frequently. I will be relatively specific I'll learn many brand new material good right here! All the best for the next!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. RRB Group D Admit Card

    ReplyDelete