Wednesday 25 September 2013

GSPC Recruitment 2013


GSPC Recruitment 2013 www.gspcgroup.com Online Application form 2013

Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd. the Only State owned Oil and Gas Exploration Company in India requires the Candidates for filling the various vacancies of DGM, AGM, Senior Manager, Night Company Manposts. Interested Candidates may apply via Online mode within 10 days mentioning the appropriate code. Detailed information of GSPC Recruitment 2013 is mentioned below.



Number of vacancies : 20 vacancies
Name of posts :
1. DGM/Area Manager - OGT : 01 vacancy
2. AGM -Process Management-OGT : 03 vacancies
3. AGM/DGM-HSE-OGT : 01 vacancy
4. Senior Manager/Manager-process-OGT :02 vacancies
5. DGM/GM-Geologist-GANDINAGAR : 01 vacancy
6. AGM-Maintenance-PLQP : 02 vacancies
7. AGM-Process Management-PLQP : 02 vacancies
8. AGM-HSE-PLQP : 02 vacancies
9. Sr. Manager/Manager-Maintenance-PLQP : 02 vacancies
10. Day/Night Company Man : 04 vacancies

Educational Qualification : Candidates should have B.Tech Degree in Mechanical /Electrical /Instrumentation /Chemical /Petroleum Discipline or M.Sc(Geology) from a recognized University.

How to Apply : Candidates are requested to Apply Onlinethrough the link www.careers.gspc.in/gspc/ . Applicationsubmitted Online will be accepted only.


Last date for submission of Online Application : within 10 days mentioning in appropriate code.

Click here to view the Official notification.

Click here to Apply Online.

13 comments:

  1. bzr9CI http://www.MHyzKpN7h4ERauvS72jUbdI0HeKxuZom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. monster by dre

    I am delighted that I arrived on this weblog, I could not uncover any data on this subject prior to visiting your put up. Thanks God I came across on this blog and located the relevant details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we provide total colour printing on the discs. The print protection is total confront, this implies the print spans from the outer edge to the internal hole of the disc. The discs are printed in a common finish that is inbetween a matt and gloss end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent internet web site! I really love how it is straightforward on my eyes and the data are well written.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nintendo 2ds

    I am delighted that I arrived on this blog, I could not learn any data on this matter prior to going to your submit. Many thanks God I came across on this website and located the pertinent info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is definitely a nice very helpful little bit of facts. I am just pleased for you to contributed this useful info around. You should keep us up to date similar to this. Thank you for revealing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up plus the rest of the
    site is also very good.

    Whereloveisfound.com is amazing, it’s the best free dating website in the world!

    You can really send and receive messages free, send and view flirts free, and even
    instantly chat for free. Registering is so quick and easy,
    they really changed the way of online dating .

    They have millions of members there with a nice
    variety of people from all over. Join now free!
    free online dating

    Visit my website :: free online dating sites for women

    ReplyDelete
  8. Usually I don't read article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, quite nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb Website

    [...]please visit the sites we follow, including this one, as it represents our picks from the web[...]...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello to every body, it's my first go to see of this webpage; this web site carries
    amazing and genuinely good stuff in support of readers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this is a real great article post.Much thanks again. Want more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Current blog, fresh information, I read it from time to time!!…

    ReplyDelete