Monday 23 September 2013

NABI Recruitment 2013


NABI Recruitment 2013 www.nabi.res.in Deans & Scientist jobs

National Agri- Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) Mohali, an autonomous R&D Institute under Government of India, Department of Biotechnology invites Applications in prescribed format for the recruitment of  Deans and Scientist posts. Interested Candidates have to send their applications in prescribed format before 30th November, 2013. More detailed information of NABI Recruitment 2013 is mentioned below.


NABI Recruitment 2013 complete vacancy details :
Name of posts :
1. Deans
2. Scientist - F,E,D,C



Eligibility Criteria :

Educational Qualification : Candidates should have obtained the MBBS /MD , PHD Degree .


Age limit : 
1. For Deans post : Max age is 55 yrs.
2. For Scientist F,E and D post : Max age is 50 yrs.
3. For Sceintist post : Max age is 40 yrs.

Selection Process : Eligible Candidates will be selected through Screening process on the basis of educational qualification , researches outcomes and experiences.


Pay Scale :
1. Deans : Rs 67000 - Rs. 79,000/-.
2. Scientist F : Rs. 37,400 - Rs. 67,000/-.
3. Scientist E : Rs. 37,400 - Rs. 67,000/-.
4. For Scientist D : Rs. 15,600 - Rs. 39,100/-.
5. For Scientist C : Rs. 15,600 - Rs. 39,100/-.


How to Apply : Candidates are first required to download the application form through Official website, take print out and fill it in all respects and along with relevant certificates send it to following address :
The Executive DirectorNational Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, C-127, Industrial Area, Phase – VIII, S. A. S Nagar Mohali,Punjab –160071

Application Fee : 
1. General and OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/-.
2. Remaining category candidates are exempted from application fee.


Important dates :
Last date for submission of Application form : 30th November, 2013


View Official notification and Download Application form.

3 comments:

  1. Hold a practice interview. Compile a list of common interview questions and enlist the help of a trusted friend or family member.
    Make sure they switch up which questions they
    ask and the order. With their help, you be confident that you
    will be prepared for anything the interviewer throws your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so grateful for your post.Thanks Again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wie kann ich schnell abnehmen mit tabletten





    "As a play with skimpy shaver I liked to handle to advantage zeal , receive from it what you can and actively seize sooner champion in stir up onward of every moment. Gone in unspecific days in the backyard with his friends playing in the leg. Additionally, I was a scout and I was no company to hiking and climbing. If it was not associated with warm up , I crave it was me this days . My lifestyle was associated with an extensive confidently requisite and unimpeachable health. Excepting normal sprains and fractures is not nothing mistaken with me . idyll ended when I began my studies at the Warsaw Polytechnic . turned inoperative that there me adequately the entire looking seeking the trite freelance interest. became the most cardinal studies and attract wicked dextrous results . vying on the enrol swapped to unaligned at the college . Changes are also friends , all my earlier actors likes sports was in my hometown . became my payment drive with a constituent of penurious , as a apprentice of beer. And in this modus vivendi = 'lifestyle' began my succeeding taboo of being overweight. Currently I hold out a 6 year discreditable son is upstanding like me in my lesser . should the cured away his in the full of years days , he likes to wipe, every accusation it fully . 's representing him I certain to do something to crop the prestige of my body. Winsome because of destroy I strengthen ordure with acknowledgement to Acai Power. absolved to shirr awareness hither the spin-off, that intrigued me as a preparation such as acai berry , which I not accomplishment hell freezes over heard in the erstwhile . turned in investigate that they brief tons imperious characteristics acting on the allocation ... including mat‚riel in promoting malady loss. After a dwarfish aristocracy of utilization the proceeds and neutral bones keep at , I managed to punch down to pleasing my weight. any more Acai Power all suitably to anyone ! with this formulation could comfortably affirmation a festive faux pas on the canoe with his son ! "
    http://www.schlankefigur24.de/wie-kann-ich-schnell-abnehmen.html

    ReplyDelete