Friday 20 September 2013

NABARD Recruitment 2013

NABARD Recruitment 2013 www.nabard.org Asst Manager & Manager posts

National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD)invites Online Applications from Indian nationals for filling the 67 vacancies of Assistant Manager(RDBS) in Grade 'A' posts and Manager (RDBS) in Grade 'B' posts. interested Candidates may apply through Online mode before 14th October, 2013. More detailed information of NABARDRecruitment 2013 is mention below.




NABARD Recruitment 2013 complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 67
Name of posts :
1. Asst Manager (RDBS) in Grade 'A' : 37 vacancies
2. Manager (RDBM) in Grade 'B' : 30 vacancies

Eligibility Criteria :

For details related to educational qualification, age limit,application fee, submission of Application, selection procedure , examination center, Candidates may log in to NABARD website : www.nabard.org

Note : All the Candidates are informed that Official notification regarding Asst Manager and ManagerRecruitment is not yet published . NABARD will release the notification on 23rd September, 2013 .


Important Dates :
Opening of Gateway for Online Registration : 23-09-2013
Closing of Gateway for Online Registration : 14-10-2013
Date for Online Examination (for Asst manager only) : 24-11-2013


Click here to view the Official notification.

Click here to Apply Online.

12 comments:

  1. This is a extremely very good report, I think there will be many folks. like it, of program, I was 1 of the people. I feel this write-up. improve my understanding. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ray ban de vue

    The blog is interesting! many thanks for sharing this useful details..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea how you do this but I’m completely fond of this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really Cool Sites...

    [...]we came across a cool site that you might enjoy. Take a look if you want[...]...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb Website

    [...]please visit the sites we follow, including this one, as it represents our picks from the web[...]...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the worthwhile info you supply within your posts.I’ll bookmark your blog and investigate yet again listed here recurrently.I’m quite convinced I will be taught quite a bit of recent stuff perfect right here! Excellent luck for the subsequent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very informative article post.Really looking forward to read more. Really Great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Website visitors do not come easy these days. It’s hard and it usually takes a long time. In many cases, too much time… So much that you might be ready to call it quits. Someone shared a web traffic service with me on my site and I want to share it with you. I was skeptical at first but I tried their free trial period and it turns out they are able to get hundreds of visitors to your website every day. My sales revenue has increased tenfold. Check them out here: http://gmbal.com/1011c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I

    ReplyDelete
  10. excellent issues altogether, you just received a new reader. What would you recommend in regards to your submit that you simply made some days in the past? Any positive?

    ReplyDelete
  11. The following the five info you need to do remember so you are able to manage to produce your specific successful world-wide-web. survey reviews

    ReplyDelete