Saturday 28 September 2013

UGC Jobs 2013


UGC Jobs 2013 www.ugc.ac.in | Consultant jobs

Applications are invited in prescribed format for the recruitment of consultant post. University Grants Commission is going to fill number of vacant positions of consultants post through recruitment drive. Interested Candidates can apply by sending their applications in prescribed format before 18th October, 2013. More detailed information of  UGC Latest opening is mentioned below.

UGC Jobs 2013 complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 09
Name of posts : Consultants
Name of Fields :
1. Finance and Pay Scale division : 03 vacancies
2. Establishment Division : 01 vacancy
3. Vigilance : 01 vacancy
4. Legal Section : 01 vacancy
5. International Cooperation : 01 vacancy
6. E-Governance : 02 vacancies

Eligibility Criteria :

Educational Qualification : To apply for Consultant post, Candidates should have rich background and experience in the relevant field.

Remuneration :
1. Consultant (Junior) : Rs. 40,000 - 50,000/-.
2. Consultant Retired Professionals : Rs. 50,000 - 70,000/-.
3. Consultant Serving Professionals : Pay  protection  in  the  parent organization plus Leave Salary cum Pension Contribution (LPSC) liability
4. Chief Consultant : Rs.70,000 – 90,000/‐

How to Apply : Candidates are required to fill the application form completed in every respect, attach relevant documents with it, then send  it to following address :


Last date for receipt of Application form : 18th October, 2013


Click here to view the Official notification .

6 comments:

  1. I adore gathering valuable information, this post has got me even a lot more information! . 158955

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice Niles. I've made some conscious decisions about where to draw the line in terms of "revealing" myself online. I never share about immediate family, etc., but my biggest issue is maintaining privacy as far as exactly where I live, phone numbers, etc., and the reason for that is 10 years in direct sales where Reprs in my district felt it was perfectly ok to show up at my door any hour day or night. After a few really creepy experiences I changed all my numbers, etc., and made the decision to keep certain things very private in the future.
    marquita herald recently posted..To Stop Procrastinating Identify Root Causes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found the best kept secret in internet traffic and I want to share it with you. Most people think the best website traffic comes from Google but the real quality traffic comes from paid traffic. The guys that I know that make the high 6 and 7 figures all buy their website traffic. Go here to see the offer they shared with me: http://gmbal.com/259o

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take pleasure in, result in I discovered exactly what I used to be having a look for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting putting up. Also i think that notebook computers are becoming more and more popular at the moment, and after this are occasionally the only kind of personal computer employed in a family group. This is because at the same time that they are getting increasingly very inexpensive, their particular processing strength keeps growing enough where there actually are while powerful since computers beyond just a few years back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good site! Now contact these people and watch your rankings grow!

    ReplyDelete