Monday 23 September 2013

Jr. Engineer and Sr. Manager Recruitment in MAHADISCOM


Jr. Engineer and Sr. Manager Recruitment in MAHADISCOM | Apply Online



Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd  invitesOnline Applications from Indian nationals for filling the 680Vacancies of Jr. Engineer , Sub Engineer, Assistant Programmer , Sr. Manager and various posts. Interested Candidates may apply via Online mode before 10th October, 2013.
More detailed information of MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2013 is mentioned below.


MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2013 complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 680
Name of posts :

I. Accounts Cadre :
1. Sr. Manager (F&A) : 07 posts

II. Industrial Relations : 
2. Dy. Chief Industrial Relation Officer : 03 posts

III. Information Technology :
3. System Analysts : 02 posts
4. Programmer : 02 posts
5. Asstt. Programmer : 107 posts
6. Junior Programmer : 08 posts

IV. Technical :
7. Junior Engineer (Dist.) : 374 posts
8. Sub Engineer (Dist.) : 170 posts

V. Vigilance and Security :
9. Asstt. Director (V and S) : 01 post
10. Vigilance Officer : 02 posts
11. Dy. Vigilance Officer : 03 posts

VI. Legal Cadre : 

12. Jr. Law Officer : 01 post


Eligibility Criteria :

Educational Qualification : Candidates should have degree in B.Sc (IT)or B.Sc(Comp) or MCS/MCM/M.Sc (Comp.)/B.E. (Electrical)/ Electrical and power Engineering/Technology or Degree in Law etc.

Age Limit : Candidates age should not be less than 30 yrs and not be more than 40 yrs . Kindly refer the official notification
for post age details.

Application Fee : 
1. Unreserved Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/-.
2. Reserved Candidates need to pay Rs. 250/-.

How to Apply : Interested Candidates would be required toapply Online from the MAHADISCOM website : www.mahadiscom.com  before 10th October, 2013.

Selection Process : Selection will be done on the basis of written test and Interview .


Important dates :
Opening date of Online Registration : 20-09-2013
Closing date of Online Registration : 10-10-2013


Click here to view the Official notification.

Click here to Apply Online.

10 comments:

  1. I was proposed this weblog by my cousin. I am not positive whether this put up is prepared by him as no 1 else know these kinds of detailed about my trouble. You're incredible! Thanks!
    Maillot de foot http://ramseylewisfoundation.com/maillot.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. installer r4

    We do not harbor that I couldn't get rid of other individuals' errors anytime this arrived at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy! I could have sworn I’ve been to this web site before but after going through some of the articles I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m definitely delighted I stumbled upon it and I’ll be bookmarking it and checking back regularly!

    By the Way, DON'T CLICK THIS LINK if you are earning $27,894 a month on the internet. You see, I Lost My Job! But now this secret online system is making me a minimum of a couple of hundred thousand dollars a year on the internet working from home! And you also may start using this pushbutton system 13 minutes from now to make easy money online using only your pc and internet. All the best, - Jed Tocco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty element of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to claim that I acquire in fact loved account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing in your augment or even I achievement you get right of entry to consistently fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Website...

    [...]we like to honor many other internet sites on the web by linking to them, even if they aren’t linked to us. Here are some webpages worth checking out[...]...

    ReplyDelete
  6. c字裤

    在看完这帖子以后,我没有立即回复,因为我生怕我庸俗不堪的回复会玷污了这网上少有的帖子。

    ReplyDelete
  7. Valuable Resources...

    [...]check here, some totally unrelated websites to ours, however, they are most trustworthy sources that we use[...]...

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is great blog, I will certainly be back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn’t resist commenting, Many thanks a whole lot for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your web site is really useful. Many thanks for sharing. By the way, how could we keep in touch?

    ReplyDelete